Get the Right Talent to Support Your Growth
Thanks to our location in and partnership with Lorain County Community College (LCCC), GLIDE is able to offer our entrepreneurs access to a student base that is actively looking for opportunities to build their knowledge and experience with businesses such as yours. Our student entrepreneurship program helps you tap into this talent base while also providing you with access to student talent at any higher educational institution in Northeast Ohio.
Our student entrepreneurship program goes beyond simply providing your business with interns — it focuses on helping you find the right interns for the right roles. We place great emphasis on the student experience at LCCC, which is why we’ll work closely with you to understand what you need and partner you with a student that’s ready for the challenge — providing you with greater value and results than if you were to hire on your own.
Explore the Benefits of Student Entrepreneurship
- Provides you with a ready-to-work intern from the local community
- Helps to support the LCCC student base and its student experience goals
- Reduces the time and administrative hassle of recruitment and hiring
- Interns are matched according to your business need and their interests
- Ensures you have the support you need while you’re growing
- Available as part of our B Award funding through Innovation Fund
- Opportunities for interns are available at other partner institutions
- Compensation for interns may be reimbursed via Ohio Third Frontier
Learn More and Connect with Students Now
Our student interns are a great way to get cost-effective help while contributing to our community. Learn more about this opportunity for our entrepreneurs.